We offer a 7 day change of mind policy for peace of mind. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, we will offer a refund upon meeting the following criteria:
- If the product is not defective, it must be unopened or repackaged in perfect re-saleable condition
- Return delivery must be at your own cost in order to apply for refund
- All cancelled orders pre and post delivery will incur a 5% fee for administration, handling and operating costs. The 5% fee is based on the total price of the product (s) purchased
- Custom made to order items do not quality for change of mind
- Special offer, discounted, or sales items do not quality for change of mind
The following only applies if you are a deemed "consumer" under the Australian Consumer Law and may not apply in your particular case. In telling you the following, we do not vary or extend the remedies otherwise available to you.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
If there is a defect in your Razzino Furniture product that appears within the first 12 months, we will do the following:
- If a product has a minor defect, we will, at our option, repair it or offer you a replacement.
- If a product has a major defect, you are entitled to:
- reject the goods and receive a refund; or
- reject the goods and receive an identical replacement, or one of similar value if reasonably available; or
- keep the goods and receive compensation for the drop in value caused by the problem.